Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Intro to Food

I have lived my entire life devoted to food, and I must say that there is nothing that pleases me better than good food, and nothing that makes me more upset than eating bad food.  Ever since I was toddling around after my mother, I was helping to make apple and blackberry pies and cobblers, strawberry jam, and hot biscuits.  I learned to cook as a hobby and in college my tight budget forced me to perfect it to an art because I could never afford to eat out.  Good cooking, unfortunately, often leads expanding waistlines, which is not exactly a happy notion for a college girl.  So I have created several recipes inspired by foods from all over the world that are both healthy and delicious.  Stay posted for recipes, cooking tips and food recommendations.
Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment